Friday, December 28, 2007

Remembering 2007

Well I made it through another year. I wonder what 2008 has in store. I can't be anywhere near as painful. So what have I learned?

1. I was right a long time ago about parenting. No one has a clue how to solve everything that their child(ren) do.
2. Doctors have no idea what to do with their patients. They have a playbook and run it until you make it clear that it is either not working or it is not what you want to do.
3. Working at a place that values your input makes up for a lot of budget money.
4. Sites like Digg, reddit... have no real reason to stop people from gaming their sites. If they did I would not see ron pauls name on any of them 5 times a day.
5. My wife is THE best wife in the world. Dealing with me alone is a second full time job but she is so wonderful with Leah I do not know what I would do without her.

Corrie you are beyond any idea of what I thought a wife could be.

JM

No comments: