Saturday, September 08, 2007

My weekend with Leah

Okay I have spent a couple weekends alone with Leah but not one where she is so mobile and so vocal. We have had 2 outbursts of crying and screaming, ignoring them is hard but I think it works well. She finally comes out of where she is and acts like nothing is wrong. She did the thing where she was not sure if I was still there and stopped crying and came out looked at me then went back in and cried some more. It was very hard not to laugh out loud.

She had a bath tonight and that went well. I let her play, then wet her head down(she hates that) let her play some more then washed her hair(hates this even more) and then I let her play.

Meals have been fun since I am not sure where her plates are so I have washed it over and over again. I think I am going to have to get Corrie to make up a cabinet listing so I can find things.

No comments: